To contribute to the development of social experiences, which facilitate meetings (meet-ups) between people from all walks of life and promote the creation of links while respecting the environment and local lifestyles.
– To bring together people of all nationalities and socio-economic backgrounds through different activities and events.
– To participate in the development of a social and solidarity economy
– To promote local culture and heritage
– To support responsible tourism and minimise its impact on the environment and the local way of life
– To encourage the development of sustainable tourism
– To promote the sharing of local experience and knowledge
– To develop the local economy
– To encourage the creation of federative events that promote synergy between people.
– Contribute to the international reputation of the French tourist destination
– Share and collect funds to support the social and solidarity economy
– Respecting the local population and culture: learning about local lifestyles, language, heritage and culture